About the CIO Summit
As companies and industries strive to innovate and change in the digital environment, the CIO’s role has had to adapt. This year the New Zealand CIO Summit examines the impact the CIO has in building the future’s resilient, innovative and forward-thinking businesses and organisations.
Each year we undertake extensive research and we have listened to your requests - with more structured networking opportunities, how-to masterclasses, extended time to explore the expo and high calibre keynote speakers, the CIO Summit provides an ideal platform for engaging with and learning from your peers.
This year the NZ CIO Summit will host over 50 fantastic speakers at the event including:
- Frank Gens, IDC (USA)
- Dr. Jonathan Reichental, City of Palo Alto (USA)
- Leo Minervini, Carlo’s Bakery (USA)
- Michael Cooper, BT PLC (UK)
- Tim Occleshaw, Government CTO
- And many more…
Focusing on how the CIO can navigate the digital and technological revolution, speakers will discuss:
- Dawn of the DX Economy: Positioning for Leadership in an Accelerating World
- Inspiring Your Digital Transformation
- The future of an industry – people, place and technology
- Expectations for technology growth and innovation from the board
- From product focused to customer-centric – successful business transformation
- Digital Leadership – Aligning vision, passion and technology
- Transforming the Technology function
- Balancing technology requirements to deliver what customers need, expect and want
To see highlights and keynote insights from 2016 around enabling innovation see the links below
We look forward to seeing you all at the 2017 New Zealand CIO Summit.
Managing Director, Conferenz
Managing Director, IDC Australia and New Zealand
Conferenz is NZ’s largest and most respected conference and training company. We provide conferences and summits under our Conferenz brand and public and in-house training courses under our Brightstar brand.
We have been providing conferences and training for NZ’s corporates and public sector for over 16 years. Owned by Steve Scott, Conferenz is proudly NZ-owned and operated. We are also proud to play a significant part in the NZ community through our charitable, environmental and sustainable initiatives.
International Data Corporation (IDC) is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets. With more than 1,100 analysts worldwide, IDC offers global, regional, and local expertise on technology and industry opportunities and trends in over 110 countries. IDC's analysis and insight helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community to make fact-based technology decisions and to achieve their key business objectives. Founded in 1964, IDC is a subsidiary of IDG, the world's leading technology media, research, and events company. To learn more about IDC, please visit www.idc.com. Follow IDC on Twitter at @IDC.