CIO Awards 2017
- Nomination deadline: 28 March 2017
- Entry deadline: 3 April 2017
- Moderation and finalist selection: 10 – 28 April 2017
- Finalist Judging Day: 9, 10 & 11 May 2017
Important - All entrants must be available to attend an interview, in Auckland, with the judges on one of these days.
- Finalist announcement evening: 11 May 2017
- Awards night and Gala dinner: 14 June 2017
The Entry Process
Stage 1 - Complete the Entry Form
- Complete the online form to download the entry forms and guidelines.
- To enter the awards, the person or company entering must complete a Submission Form for the category they are entering. If you have been nominated by someone else, you still need to complete the entry form.
- Please read the ‘Category Definition and Qualification’ section on the Submission Form to get a sense of what is required for each entry.
- Each question on the Submission Form carries a percentage weight.
- The Submission Form is a template with boxes to complete your answers. The boxes are simply a guide to place your response and not a space limitation.
- Submit your entry by the deadline of 3rd April – You will receive a confirmation email to confirm receipt.
Stage 2 - Judging review and finalist selection
- Judges review all entries individually and mark each submission against the criteria. Judges then meet to review and moderate their scores and select the finalists.
Stage 3 - Judging Interviews
- All finalists will be invited to a face to face interview with the judges on the 9, 10 or 11 May, in Auckland. Please ensure you have a representative of your entry available for the interview if you are chosen as a finalist.
- If you have entered a team category we encourage you to bring up to 5 team members.
- For the Business Transformation category, we encourage you to bring the CEO or member of Executive Leadership team to the interview.
- Finalist announcement evening: 11 May 2017, Auckland
- Finalists will be announced and presented with Finalist Certificates.
- Following the judging interviews the judges will contact references, deliberate and select the winners
- Awards Night and Gala Dinner: 14 June 2017, Viaduct Events Centre, Auckland
- All finalists are invited to attend the awards where the winners will be announced.